Sexual Health Services
San Juan Basin Health provides affordable sexual health care to men, women, and teens. We offer Mirena and ParaGard IUDs, Nuva Ring, and Implanon at LOW COST for the device. We offer easy, convenient next-day scheduling. Just call us at 335-2013. Or call 264-2409 for our Pagosa Springs office. We also provide Women's Wellness Connection exams & tests. All services are confidential.
Over 50,000 women and men receive reproductive health and family planning services annually in more than 60 sites throughout Colorado. Visit Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) for more information and resources. For further resources for both teens and parents, please see our For Teens page. Also check out CDPHE's Beforeplay.org ~ your official online guide to stay informed, be prepared and get talking. Women's Resources: Screening Tests Guidelines; Preventive Services with no co-pay (Affordable Care Act)
Visit our clinic and you may also qualify for a free Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and/or Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine!
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI / STD): testing, education, and counseling for males and females
- Annual Women's Exams: pap smear, pelvic and breast exam
- Birth Control: counseling, education, and methods such as condoms, oral contraceptive pills, NuvaRing, Depo Shot, IUD, Implanon, etc.
- Pregnancy testing, education, counseling, and resources
- Emergency Contraceptive Pills: Plan B, "the morning after pill,"
- Women's Wellness Connection: free clinical breast exams, mammograms, pelvic exams and Pap tests to qualifying women
- Healthy Relationship education and counseling
- Sexuality education and counseling
- Community Education Programs
- Teen services also offered at the Durango High School-based Health Center.
- Sliding Fee Scale based on family income
- STI/STD Testing Fees
- We accept Medicaid, Rocky Mountain Health Plan, or CHP+*
- Patient must pay for labs at the time of service
- Donations appreciated
- We accept cash, check and major credit cards
*Visit the Colorado Medicaid/CHP+ website to download applications.
Please call for more information or to make an appointment:
Se habla Espanol.